Pam Neely is a B2B content writer for SaaS and martech/adtech firms and digital ad agencies.
She has published more than a million words on dozens of sites, including Forbes and Entrepreneur and has won several awards, including a Hermes Award for blogging and a New York Press award. She primarily writes long-form blog posts.
Her background includes:
- Copyblogger Master Content Marketer certification
- 22 years of digital marketing experience with 15 years of freelancing
- a Master’s Degree in Direct and Interactive Marketing from New York University
- profitably managing multi-million dollar PPC campaigns
- launching, growing and selling three online businesses
- getting one of her websites into first position for the term “how to draw” a few years ago
- publishing a successful Kindle book.